now when Adobe is "close" on releasing AI for Intel macs, will Scriptographer be available soonish after?
Yes, being part of Adobe's pre-release programme this time, I can release it the day CS3 comes out. In fact, the version is already ported and works just fine here. So at least there won't be an additional delay that in the past has been up to 6 months.
Scriptographer is already UB? Why not releasing it now? :)
...Because CS3 is not out yet. It won't be of any use in CS2, as the host app is Rosetta emulated.
No, unfortunatelly it does not work on a Rosetta emulated CS2, and there is nothing that can change that fact. Scriptographer is a plugin, not a stand-alone application, and UB plugins only work in UB apps.
would love to get back into SG sometime. i remember using this a few years back and thought it had great potential. now that everything is INTEL any idea on how long we can expect to wait until a UB version is available? currently im unable to use it as i dont have a version compatable.