Here a short note to inform you that the new version 2.8.052 was just uploaded. The previously released 2.8.050 introduced a few regressions due to the many under the hood changes, which were quickly identified and fixed. There are not enough changes for a real change-log, but below a list of what was fixed.
If you encountered problems with the previous release, please test again with this one first before reporting.
- Fixed a bug in document.getItems(attributes) that prevented attributes.type from being recognised correctly.
- Fixed UI layout issues with older scripts that directly work with the ADM package, where certain items would appear to have their bounding rectangles set incorrectly.
- Fixed an error in the undo history tracking code that prevented item deletion from being detected in some situations and therefore leading to item.isValid() falsely returning true for such items.
- Got version for Mac CS to compile correctly again.
- Fixed a row of issues in the code that generates the Reference templates and improved documentation for some of the new features.