Ribbon Folder allows you to construct folded ribbons.
If you use Ribbon Tool for a commercial project please consider donating some money to Scriptographer.
Note: To use Ribbon Folder you will need to download and install the latest version of Scriptographer (2.6.037 or above)
- Click and drag an existing fold to move it
- Click anywhere on a Ribbon to fold at that point
- Shift + click to create a new Ribbon
- Undo / Redo is supported
- Change line width
- Change the amount of teeth of the Ribbon
- Alternate colors / opacity
- Ribbon Tool attempts to adjust the Ribbon if a fold is impossible
Updated March 8, 2010:
- Added the new Palette functionality for the user interface code, saving over 120 lines of code!