Version 2.7.040 was just uploaded. This is a maintenance release that solves a row of issues in the previous release without adding any big features:
- Improved undo history tracking and item validation, solving the "invalid item" exceptions that often occurred in connection with undoing.
- Fixed issues with tablet data arrays, where setting one type of tablet data would erase all the others.
- Display spin edit controls correctly on PC.
- Improved working with layers, fixed layer.clone() and hierarchy traversal using layer.previousSibling / layer.nextSibling.
- Palette windows now remember their last position.
- Prompt and alert dialogs now appear centred on the screen.
- Scriptographer window is displayed by default when first launched.
- The Hide / Show Scriptographer menu entry is not confused anymore on the first launch.
- Added item.index, returning the index within the parent's list of children.